As some of you might already know, last month marked four years since the founding of Destination Realty, LLC. When we started out in 2011, the only employees were Sean Moretti, the founding realtor & broker, and one part-time administrative staffer to handle real estate sales and commercial leasing. We started with one client, a property owner who had a few rental properties in the city of Reading to be managed for rent collection and city codes inspections.
Since then, Destination Realty has grown to a staff of five employees covering the marketing, accounting, leasing, and administrative departments. Furthermore, we now proudly provide property management services to over 20 owners and almost 100 rental units in Reading, West Reading, Birdsboro, Mohnton, and other municipalities throughout Berks County.
Along with our commercial and residential property sales and leasing services, we also provide the following services for property owners and investors:
- Collection tactics to ensure timely collection of rent
- Complete applicant screening and approval
- Institute legal proceedings, evictions, lock outs
- Record tenant and owner requests for service
- Create and track work-orders to completion
- Manage/engage contractors, tradesmen to ensure satisfactory work
- Attend City Inspections, schedule follow up work
- Pay bills, contractors, hardware/home improvement supplier
While we’ve invested in some advertising along the way, we owe the majority of our growth to word-of-mouth and referrals from past & present clients as well as fellow realtors. We’re proud of our relationships with both the property owners whose units we manage, and the prospective owners & renters that come to us to help them find a place they can be happy to call their home. Those relationships have brought us to where we are today, and we are so grateful to continue to grow and develop with all of you in the coming years. Thank you for choosing Destination Realty, LLC, and we can’t wait to see what the future holds!